How do I set-up my email account?
This section will show you how to set up your Tesco internet access email account.
- Open Netscape Navigator and click on the 'Options' menu at the top of the window.
- Then click on 'Mail & News Preferences':
- This will open the preferences window:
- Click on the 'Servers' tab at the top of the window.
- Click in the 'Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server' box and type mail.tesco.net
- Click in the 'Incoming Mail (POP3) Server' box: mail.tesco.net
- Click in the 'POP3 User Name' box and type your Tesco internet access username.
- Next click on the 'Identity' tab:
- Type your full name into the 'Your Name' box.
- Type your Tesco internet access email address into the 'Your Email' box.
- Next click on the 'Organization' tab:
- Click in the 'Remember Mail Password' box.
- This will save your password so that you do not have to enter it every time you use your email.
- Now click on the 'OK' button to save your email account settings.
Your email account is now correctly set up and you will able to send and receive email as normal.